POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request: A Test Render Server Time
29 Apr 2024 16:38:11 EDT (-0400)
  Request: A Test Render (Message 1 to 10 of 33)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Request: A Test Render
Date: 25 Jan 2016 02:50:06
Message: <56a5d3ae$1@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone,

I am asking you for a test render of my scene. On my computer, this
scene takes forever, and I want to find out, how fast it renders on your
computer.

If you're interested to assist me with this little favor, please let me
know, and I will give you then all scene files. It is not a complete
scene, but just a part of it:
+sc0.248406 +sr0.444099 +ec0.441055 +er0.635475

Please let me then know the time this part takes on your system. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message