POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Update to "Is this a bug?" Server Time
30 Apr 2024 22:44:18 EDT (-0400)
  Update to "Is this a bug?" (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Ger
Subject: Update to "Is this a bug?"
Date: 19 Jan 2016 17:33:57
Message: <569eb9d5$1@news.povray.org>
What I found so far is that Povray has problems #including files when buried
inside a #macro and I suspect it to be due to bad memory management.

My original animation, which worked semi fine with the older alpha version
and the stable version, now crashes in frame 2 with

*** Error in `/usr/local/bin/povray': malloc(): memory corruption:
0x00007f0d54427a50 ***

--

Ger