POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ChromaDepth Server Time
1 May 2024 05:57:45 EDT (-0400)
  ChromaDepth (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: ChromaDepth
Date: 16 Jan 2016 00:53:29
Message: <5699dad9$1@news.povray.org>
http://chromatek.com/what-is-chromadepth/design-guide-2/

I've been reading their documentation, but I can't figure out if the
progression from near to far is linear or not. I.e. is blue just as far
from green as green is from blue? Or is it exponential? I plan on doing
some experiments in the near future, but I can't figure out for sure
whether this is the case.

Mike

Post a reply to this message