POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rent a server? Server Time
17 May 2024 16:27:25 EDT (-0400)
  Rent a server? (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Re: Rent a server?
Date: 28 Jan 2016 21:17:22
Message: <56aacbb2@news.povray.org>
On 1/15/2016 10:36 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> About how much would it cost to rent a server or cluster just for
> POV-Ray? Is the rate usually an hourly one? Does anyone have experience
> in this? Thanks.
>

> Mike

I got a email reply from FoxRenderfarm also. They do not support POV-Ray.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Horvath
Date: 28 Jan 2016 21:54:52
Message: <56aad47c$1@news.povray.org>
I found this:

http://blog.megafaunasoft.com/2015/02/worlds-cheapest-render-farm.html

However, you are limited to 60 seconds of render time (or what happens?)
and you have to use node.js (what is it?).

Post a reply to this message