POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : You live and learn... Server Time
2 May 2024 10:01:03 EDT (-0400)
  You live and learn... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: clipka
Subject: You live and learn...
Date: 2 Jan 2016 23:52:50
Message: <5688a922@news.povray.org>
... well, at least /I/ do.

For instance: Since when the bloops does POV-Ray have keyword
completion? (*)

I just hit Ctrl-Space on an incomplete keyword out of pure reflex, only
to find to my utter astonishment that the POV-Ray editor does indeed
answer my request.

Chris must have sneaked that in while I wasn't looking.

(* Answer: Apparently since somewhen before 3.7.0 official release.)

Post a reply to this message

> For instance: Since when the bloops does POV-Ray have keyword
> completion? (*)
>
> I just hit Ctrl-Space on an incomplete keyword out of pure reflex, only
> to find to my utter astonishment that the POV-Ray editor does indeed
> answer my request.
>
> Chris must have sneaked that in while I wasn't looking.
>

> (* Answer: Apparently since somewhen before 3.7.0 official release.)

It has been there since Ver 3.5. It was not available in 3.1g which I
downloaded for the nostalgia.
IIRC Warp mentioned it and I am sure I saw it demonstrated in a  video.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> For instance: Since when the bloops does POV-Ray have keyword
>> completion? (*)
>>
>> I just hit Ctrl-Space on an incomplete keyword out of pure reflex, only
>> to find to my utter astonishment that the POV-Ray editor does indeed
>> answer my request.
>>
>> Chris must have sneaked that in while I wasn't looking.
>>

>> (* Answer: Apparently since somewhen before 3.7.0 official release.)
>>

> It has been there since Ver 3.5. It was not available in 3.1g which I
> downloaded for the nostalgia.
> IIRC Warp mentioned it and I am sure I saw it demonstrated in a  video.

Are there more - undocumented(?) - utilities?

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message