POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cloud Rendering? Server Time
7 May 2024 06:08:05 EDT (-0400)
  Cloud Rendering? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Cloud Rendering?
Date: 22 Dec 2015 04:19:36
Message: <567915a8@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I heard about cloud rendering, and would like to learn more about it.

If I have a scene to be rendered, or even an entire animation (where the
parsing of one single image takes already over 10 minutes), the cloud
rendering would help me greatly.

How to use such a cloud rendering? Please advise me. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message