POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Object Collection page issue Server Time
19 May 2024 08:59:57 EDT (-0400)
  Object Collection page issue (Message 11 to 20 of 32)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Re: Object Collection page issue
Date: 23 Dec 2015 04:43:14
Message: <567a6cb2$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 23 Dec 2015 04:44:39
Message: <567a6d07$1@news.povray.org>
Asking. why is it not a viable option? And "at the end"? Please give me
details. Thanks again. :-)

On 23.12.2015 03:12, Thomas de Groot wrote:
... although in the end that is not a viable option.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 23 Dec 2015 07:20:06
Message: <567a9176@news.povray.org>
On 23-12-2015 10:44, Sven Littkowski wrote:
> Asking. why is it not a viable option? And "at the end"? Please give me
> details. Thanks again. :-)

Because Windows 7 will not be supported any more in the near future. I
don't remember the exact date; and Windows 10 is free only for a limited
time.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message