POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Object Collection page issue Server Time
7 May 2024 05:12:25 EDT (-0400)
  Object Collection page issue (Message 1 to 10 of 32)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Object Collection page issue
Date: 21 Dec 2015 03:04:05
Message: <5677b275$1@news.povray.org>
For some time now, I find that the "next" button on the Object
Collection page does not respond. No possibility to go beyond page 1.

Is there a (known) problem?

http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index.php

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Object Collection page issue
Date: 21 Dec 2015 03:40:40
Message: <5677bb08$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/21/2015 8:04 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> For some time now, I find that the "next" button on the Object
> Collection page does not respond. No possibility to go beyond page 1.
>
> Is there a (known) problem?
>
> http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index.php

I just checked and confirm it.

I see that registering has been disabled;

http://lib.povray.org/members/register/
Sorry, due to abuse by bots/spammers, registration has been disabled.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> For some time now, I find that the "next" button on the Object
> Collection page does not respond. No possibility to go beyond page 1.
>
> Is there a (known) problem?
>
> http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index.php

For me, it works in
 - Google Chrome (version 33.0.1750.146)
 - Konqueror (version 4.14.8)
 - Opera (version 12.14, probably terribly out-of-date)

It fails in:
 - Mozilla Firefox (version 42.0)

I have not tried:
 - Apple Safari
 - Microsoft Edge
 - Microsoft Internet Explorer

> For some time now, I find that the "next" button on the Object
> Collection page does not respond. No possibility to go beyond page 1.
>
> Is there a (known) problem?
>
> http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index.php

In Windows 10:
 - Google Chrome works.
 - Microsoft Edge works.
 - Mozilla Firefox does not work.

Post a reply to this message

In what way does Firefox not work under Windows 10?

Post a reply to this message

Sven Littkowski <jam### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> In what way does Firefox not work under Windows 10?

See the OP.

Post a reply to this message

On 12/22/2015 9:33 PM, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> Sven Littkowski <jam### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
>> In what way does Firefox not work under Windows 10?
>
> See the OP.

Original Post, Sven. ;-)

--

Regards