POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Object Collection page issue Server Time
29 Jun 2024 06:04:53 EDT (-0400)
  Object Collection page issue (Message 31 to 32 of 32)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Object Collection page issue
Date: 30 Dec 2015 12:57:24
Message: <56841b04$1@news.povray.org>
Might I suggest moving any further discussion on this topic to
povray.object-collection?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ger
Date: 30 Dec 2015 13:45:38
Message: <56842652@news.povray.org>
wrote:

> Ger <No.### [at] ThankYou> wrote:
>> Opensuse 13.2, 32 bit, KDE desktop, Firefox 43.0, doesn't work
>> OPensuse 13.2, 64 bit, KDE desktop, Firefox 43.0, doesn't work
>> Tumbleweed 32 bit, Firefox 43.0, doesn't work
>> Tumbleweed 64 bit, Firefox 43.0, doesn't work
>> Leap 64 bit, Firefox 43.0, doesn't work
>
> How is Leap working for you?  I'm finding that openSUSE 13.2 isn't quite
> stable.

Actually, all versions are working pretty stable for me, but in the case of
Leap, it's doing its job as a server oriented setup. Which means that it
works headless, tucked away in a corner somewhere. Just for this test case I
connected a monitor to it.
--

Ger