POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HELP: Smoother Blob Server Time
19 May 2024 14:08:30 EDT (-0400)
  HELP: Smoother Blob (Message 18 to 27 of 27)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: HELP: Smoother Blob
Date: 21 Dec 2015 10:34:49
Message: <56781c19$1@news.povray.org>
Am 21.12.2015 um 16:04 schrieb Stephen:
> On 12/21/2015 12:39 PM, Sven Littkowski wrote:
>> What means "IIRC"? Online I found "International Intelligent Robots
>> Contest", but I doubt very much that this is what you meant.   :-)
>>

> If I Remember Correctly.

Recall.

The official version might be "remember", but I "recall" ;)

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 21 Dec 2015 10:42:35
Message: <56781deb$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/21/2015 3:25 PM, Sven Littkowski wrote:
> Really?

Yes but YMMV

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ymmv

> Cool, learned something new... :-)

You are not dead then ;-)
We should all endeavour to learn something new every day.
At my age it is often the same thing I relearn each day. ;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> On 12/21/2015 12:39 PM, Sven Littkowski wrote:
>>> What means "IIRC"? Online I found "International Intelligent Robots
>>> Contest", but I doubt very much that this is what you meant.   :-)
>>>

>> If I Remember Correctly.
>
> Recall.
>
> The official version might be "remember", but I "recall" ;)

Whatever floats your boat. :-)

--

Regards
     Stephen