POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : moray 3.7 problem -- won't render Server Time
1 Jun 2024 10:55:25 EDT (-0400)
  moray 3.7 problem -- won't render (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: dilbert firestorm
Subject: moray 3.7 problem -- won't render
Date: 7 Jan 2015 22:03:53
Message: <54adf399$1@news.povray.org>
I was testing out moray 3.7 windows.

was checking out some of the mdl samples that came with it.

did the usual, export it to povray and then render it. the render part
didn't work.  got a message saying:

"moray has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working
correctly.  windows will close the program and notify you of a solution"

I'm not really familiar with windows version of moray.  My prior
experience was with Moray (forget what version) dos version in the late
'90s; 1998-1999 before I abandoned it due to computer's slow render times.

Back then, I was on OS/2.

now, I'm on win7.
--
Dilbert Firestorm