POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko Server Time
1 Jun 2024 11:55:54 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Rendering Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko
Date: 4 Oct 2014 03:52:48
Message: <542fa750$1@news.povray.org>
We are informed that Esa released a model of the comet:

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-29482548
http://blogs.esa.int/rosetta/2014/10/03/measuring-comet-67pc-g/

Poseray being your friend, POV-Ray can make a visit.

Personal note: Better models will probably be made available in the
future I hope. This version has one completely blank face :-(

Thomas

Post a reply to this message