POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3.7 documentation Server Time
5 Jul 2024 11:31:13 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.7 documentation (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: P  Chain
Subject: POV-Ray 3.7 documentation
Date: 23 Jun 2014 17:25:31
Message: <53a89b4b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Is the POV-Ray documentation available in PDF for off-line reading? I
seem to remember that it used to be, but I can't find it anywhere.

Cheers,
Peter

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: POV-Ray 3.7 documentation
Date: 23 Jun 2014 18:58:29
Message: <53a8b115$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/06/14 22:25, P. Chain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is the POV-Ray documentation available in PDF for off-line reading? I
> seem to remember that it used to be, but I can't find it anywhere.
>
> Cheers,
> Peter

I could be wrong (I usually am) but AFAIK the documentation is now
permanently on the wiki. If you want the full documentation, why not
scrape it using WebHTTrack or similar tools?

BTW This is not an invitation to all and sundry to breach Pov's copyright.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents