POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cloudscape *from above*? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:01:09 EDT (-0400)
  Cloudscape *from above*? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: David Given
Subject: Cloudscape *from above*?
Date: 10 May 2014 13:49:53
Message: <536e66c1$1@news.povray.org>
I need a picture of an ocean of clouds, seen from above (as from an
aeroplane). It needs to be completely opaque, so no gaps, which means
that a lot of the existing cumulus-style cloud macros aren't really
suitable.

Before I started fiddling with isosurfaces and density functions, does
anyone already have one of these?

--
┌─── dg@cowlark.com ─────
http://www.cowlark.com ─────