POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Off topic Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:16 EDT (-0400)
  Off topic (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Paolo Gibellini
Subject: Off topic
Date: 18 Dec 2013 04:31:01
Message: <52b16b55@news.povray.org>
Just discovered:
http://10print.org/
A great book. Perhaps a bit old-fashioned, but very inspirational.
Paolo

Post a reply to this message

From: Fractracer
Subject: Re: Off topic
Date: 18 Dec 2013 08:25:01
Message: <web.52b1a16cf0ccffede9701c6d0@news.povray.org>
Paolo Gibellini <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Just discovered:
> http://10print.org/
> A great book. Perhaps a bit old-fashioned, but very inspirational.
> Paolo

Remind me my first attempt with Amstrad Cpc 464, oldies but goodies.

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 18 Dec 2013 09:18:46
Message: <52b1aec6$1@news.povray.org>
Am 18.12.2013 14:21, schrieb Fractracer:
> Paolo Gibellini <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> Just discovered:
>> http://10print.org/
>> A great book. Perhaps a bit old-fashioned, but very inspirational.
>> Paolo
>
> Remind me my first attempt with Amstrad Cpc 464, oldies but goodies.

Yeah - CPC rules! Z80 power!

Post a reply to this message

From: Fractracer
Date: 18 Dec 2013 12:00:01
Message: <web.52b1d3baf0ccffede9701c6d0@news.povray.org>
> Am 18.12.2013 14:21, schrieb Fractracer:
> > Paolo Gibellini <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> >> Just discovered:
> >> http://10print.org/
> >> A great book. Perhaps a bit old-fashioned, but very inspirational.
> >> Paolo
> >
> > Remind me my first attempt with Amstrad Cpc 464, oldies but goodies.
>
> Yeah - CPC rules! Z80 power!

Running Povray on this oldies must be a calvary.

Post a reply to this message