POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D symbols Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:14:49 EDT (-0400)
  3D symbols (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Re: 3D symbols
Date: 13 Jun 2002 18:49:22
Message: <3d092172@news.povray.org>
"Harold Baize" <bai### [at] itsaucsfedu> wrote in message
> Sorry, I was confusing HQ with HiFi here. The HiFi
> does refer to audio.

    Ah... feel free to ignore part of my previous post.

Post a reply to this message

From: TinCanMan
Date: 13 Jun 2002 19:33:48
Message: <3d092bdc$1@news.povray.org>
>     I am usually disappointed in the stereophonic effects of most music I
> hear. Sometimes they go too far and have sounds sweeping around like angry
> bees, and other times they simply place sounds on the left or right and
> leave them there. Stereo sound is an artists tool that should be used and
> not abused.

I agree but I have three words for you 'Stairway To Heaven'

-tgq

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 13 Jun 2002 19:40:58
Message: <3d092d8a$1@news.povray.org>
"TinCanMan" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> >     I am usually disappointed in the stereophonic effects of most music
> > hear. Sometimes they go too far and have sounds sweeping around like
angry
> > bees, and other times they simply place sounds on the left or right and
> > leave them there. Stereo sound is an artists tool that should be used
and
> > not abused.
>
> I agree but I have three words for you 'Stairway To Heaven'

    I think I've heard of that before, isn't it an opera?

Post a reply to this message