POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : About primes Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  About primes (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: B  Gimeno
Subject: About primes
Date: 28 Dec 2011 05:35:00
Message: <web.4efaf06bfa438c6851f818f50@news.povray.org>
Hi:
I've been writing a small macro that could definitely prove the Riemann
hypothesis, but I need a simple function that inexplicably has not been included
in the include file "math.inc."
Is there not a function of primality (N)? It may return true or false according
to the entered value  and we don't have to wait until May first to publish the
results.

Think of it this day only, thanks.
B. Gimeno

Post a reply to this message

> I've been writing a small macro that could definitely prove the Riemann
> hypothesis, but I need a simple function that inexplicably has not been included
> in the include file "math.inc."
> Is there not a function of primality (N)? It may return true or false according
> to the entered value  and we don't have to wait until May first to publish the
> results.

  If this is a joke, it's a relatively odd one.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message