POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : NVidia Tesla vs. Intel Knight's Corner Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:28:13 EDT (-0400)
  NVidia Tesla vs. Intel Knight's Corner (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: jhu
Subject: NVidia Tesla vs. Intel Knight's Corner
Date: 7 Dec 2011 19:10:00
Message: <web.4edfffd153724149d19b0ec40@news.povray.org>
Lots of processing elements on one chip. Knight's Corner-based products (which
supposedly contain 50 processing elements with 512-bit SIMD and run x86 code)
are still at least one year away. So, the question is: is it worth porting
Povray to CUDA or is it better to just wait until Knight's Corner comes out?

Post a reply to this message