POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hype =) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:12:36 EDT (-0400)
  Hype =) (Message 3 to 12 of 12)
From: Francois LE COAT
Subject: Re: Hype =)
Date: 4 Dec 2011 13:40:55
Message: <4edbbeb7$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Warp writes :
> Francois LE COAT wrote :
>> I'm an Atarian
>
> That sounds like a species from Mass Effect, The Elder Scrolls, or mayb
> Star Trek.

Did you know that Nolan Bushnell, the funder is welcome back to ATARI ?
It tells to every ATARIans. And there's quite a few around the world.
As a developer, I ported POV-Ray on ATARI. It is still available =)

<http://eureka.atari.org/walking.mov> Merry Christmas & Happy New year !

--

Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org/

Post a reply to this message

Francois LE COAT <lec### [at] atariorg> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Warp writes :
> > Francois LE COAT wrote :
> >> I'm an Atarian
> >
> > That sounds like a species from Mass Effect, The Elder Scrolls, or mayb
> > Star Trek.
>
> Did you know that Nolan Bushnell, the funder is welcome back to ATARI ?
> It tells to every ATARIans. And there's quite a few around the world.
> As a developer, I ported POV-Ray on ATARI. It is still available =)
>
> <http://eureka.atari.org/walking.mov> Merry Christmas & Happy New year !
>
> --

> Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
> http://eureka.atari.org/
> http://fon.gs/atarians/

ENGLISH: nice work!

good work, and merry 1995 for you too.

B. Gimeno

Post a reply to this message

>> Did you know that Nolan Bushnell, the funder is welcome back to ATARI
?
>> It tells to every ATARIans. And there's quite a few around the world.
>> As a developer, I ported POV-Ray on ATARI. It is still available =)
>>
>> <http://eureka.atari.org/walking.mov>  Merry Christmas & Happy New yea
r !

> ENGLISH: nice work!

Thanks !

> good work, and merry 1995 for you too.

You may not know how complicated it is to display a video on an ATARI.
And PacMan is 31 years old. So the Christmas dates from 1980 :)))))))

This 3D PacMan was first drawn in 1884.

Regards,

--

Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org/
http://fon.gs/atarians/

Post a reply to this message

>>> Did you know that Nolan Bushnell, the funder is welcome back to ATARI ?
>>> It tells to every ATARIans. And there's quite a few around the world.
>>> As a developer, I ported POV-Ray on ATARI. It is still available =)
>>>
>>> <http://eureka.atari.org/walking.mov> Merry Christmas & Happy New year !
>>
>> ENGLISH: nice work!
>
> Thanks !
>

>> good work, and merry 1995 for you too.
>

> You may not know how complicated it is to display a video on an ATARI.
> And PacMan is 31 years old. So the Christmas dates from 1980 :)))))))
>
> This 3D PacMan was first drawn in 1884.
>
> Regards,

A 3D version of Pacman dating back in the 19th century!? WOW!!!!! It ran
at how many frames per minutes? :P

Alain

Post a reply to this message

I ?

>>> ENGLISH: nice work!
>>
>> Thanks !
>>

>>> good work, and merry 1995 for you too.
>>

>> You may not know how complicated it is to display a video on an ATARI.

>> And PacMan is 31 years old. So the Christmas dates from 1980 :)))))))
>>
>> This 3D PacMan was first drawn in 1884.
>
> A 3D version of Pacman dating back in the 19th century!? WOW!!!!! It ra
> at how many frames per minutes? :P

That was a real fun. It inspired me a lot. And it's still famous :-)
Who never played it, should look at <http://www.google.com/pacman/>

Regards,