POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Vector data output Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:30:12 EDT (-0400)
  Vector data output (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Matthias Wieser
Subject: Vector data output
Date: 28 Oct 2011 11:26:21
Message: <4eaac99d$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out if it is possible with povray to get the
following additional information for each pixel as a separate text or
image file:
- x,y,z coordinates pixel
- Normal vector
- texture (before application of lightning, etc.)

I have not found a description of something similar in the documentation,
but maybe there are some hidden debug options which can be activated?

Best regards,
                Matthias

Post a reply to this message