POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Intersections of onions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Intersections of onions (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: posfan12
Subject: Intersections of onions
Date: 18 Jun 2011 13:55:01
Message: <web.4dfce6733f6ddbd0b67b29550@news.povray.org>
How many of you find yourselves trying to create "onions" of CSG objects instead
of "unions"?

LOL!

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: gregjohn
Subject: Re: Intersections of onions
Date: 18 Jun 2011 17:10:00
Message: <web.4dfd137b5a7c5e1c34d207310@news.povray.org>
"posfan12" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> How many of you find yourselves trying to create "onions" of CSG objects instead
> of "unions"?
>
> LOL!

Only the delcare about that.

Post a reply to this message

From: Alain
Date: 18 Jun 2011 18:02:43
Message: <4dfd2083$1@news.povray.org>

> How many of you find yourselves trying to create "onions" of CSG objects instead
> of "unions"?
>
> LOL!
>

> Mike

Don't let the onions make you cry, everything will be all right ;P

Seriously, never that I remember. I did try to make an inion, an unopn
and an inopn at leats once...

Alain

Post a reply to this message

> How many of you find yourselves trying to create "onions" of CSG objects instead
> of "unions"?

  gcc often gives me this error message when I'm programming in C++:

error: invalid preprocessing directive #declare

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> How many of you find yourselves trying to create "onions" of CSG objects instead
> of "unions"?
>
> LOL!
>

> Mike

Oh I'm in a right-to-work state.  No unions here.  Plus, Onions are good for you (if
not for your friends and coworkers)