POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dripping or pouring water Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  Dripping or pouring water (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Emonn
Subject: Dripping or pouring water
Date: 17 Aug 2009 13:20:00
Message: <web.4a89909e80e7f87aa2d488960@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I would like to create a image showing water dripping or pouring (out of a
faucet or a bottle for example). Any idea on how to do that? Example code would
be welcome.

Thanks

Post a reply to this message

>I would like to create a image showing water dripping or pouring (out of a
>faucet or a bottle for example). Any idea on how to do that? Example code would
>be welcome.

Have a look at Rune's partical system it does a neat water feature.

http://runevision.com/3d/include/particles/
--

Regards
     Stephen