POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request for help with MakeHuman's exporter to povray. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Request for help with MakeHuman's exporter to povray. (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: gregjohn
Subject: Request for help with MakeHuman's exporter to povray.
Date: 4 Jan 2011 07:25:00
Message: <web.4d23112088f1b21634d207310@news.povray.org>
REQUEST FOR Python CODING HELP TO IMPROVE/
UPDATED MAKEHUMAN EXPORTER FOR POVRAY

Take existing build at  https://sites.google.com/site/makehumandocs/download

Update the file for \Makehuman\mh_plugins\mh2povray.py

Modify povray exporter to be able to do "3.7's" subsurface scattering.

Consider also getting it to do hairs.

I have sort of volunteered to do this for MH. But as I was looking at the task,
I was wondering if for someone else it could be a fun afternoon's work. I know
povray SDL, but have not yet ventured past prime number calculations in Python.
If you were willing, that'd be great and we could make sure you get the credit,
etc.

Please reply here or to my daytime email address. It is @gmail.com.  The userid
is the same as that registered here.

Post a reply to this message