POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Model Request: Maglev Wind Turbine Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Model Request: Maglev Wind Turbine (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Model Request: Maglev Wind Turbine
Date: 20 Sep 2010 15:15:32
Message: <4c97b2d4$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

is here someone who can create the 3D model of a Maglev wind turbine? It
should be fairly simple.
http://maglevwindturbine.com

On their website is a video showing such a turbine, but that's a huge one.

I need such a wind turbine, but without command center on top, but with the
same three side panels to catch the wind, and the round concrete base. The
turbine's diameter could be 5 meters, the height maybe 15 or 20 meters. Just
a simple platform with reeling on top, instead of command center, and a
round stairway inside.

he overall color would be plain white, the stairs would be aluminum, the
base a light concrete gray.

And I need it converted into an Autodesk (.3ds) or AutoCad 3D model file
(.dxf). Thanks.

Post a reply to this message