POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Huevos! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Huevos! (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: bgimeno
Subject: Huevos!
Date: 20 Aug 2010 10:40:39
Message: <4c6e93e7@news.povray.org>
The world is not only stranger than you think, is more strange than you can
imagine. And sometimes it's nice.

Type this into a search engine (ie: google) and lift your eyebrows
alternately.

"egg carving"

Share it. (or don't).

B. Gimeno

pd. in spanish "Huevos" means eggs.

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Huevos!
Date: 20 Aug 2010 13:40:01
Message: <web.4c6ebd6c68f2440f48316a30@news.povray.org>
"bgimeno" <bgimeno[at]persistencia[dot]org> wrote:
> The world is not only stranger than you think, is more strange than you can
> imagine. And sometimes it's nice.
>
> Type this into a search engine (ie: google) and lift your eyebrows
> alternately.
>
> "egg carving"
>
> Share it. (or don't).
>
> B. Gimeno
>
> pd. in spanish "Huevos" means eggs.

it's ovos in portuguese.  I wonder in finnish... :)

oh, and people surely are imaginative... some of those deserve a render... :)

Post a reply to this message

> "bgimeno" <bgimeno[at]persistencia[dot]org> wrote:
>> The world is not only stranger than you think, is more strange than you can
>> imagine. And sometimes it's nice.

Well at leasts its the shell, my first thought
was of carving the hard-cooked interior ;)

> it's ovos in portuguese.  I wonder in finnish... :)

not sure why you wonder that in particular but it's "munat".

Post a reply to this message

"bgimeno" <bgimeno[at]persistencia[dot]org> schreef in bericht
> The world is not only stranger than you think, is more strange than you
> can imagine. And sometimes it's nice.
>
> Type this into a search engine (ie: google) and lift your eyebrows
> alternately.
>
> "egg carving"
>
> Share it. (or don't).
>
> B. Gimeno
>
> pd. in spanish "Huevos" means eggs.

Yes, those things are fantastic. Some ideas for for renders indeed....

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> > "bgimeno" <bgimeno[at]persistencia[dot]org> wrote:
> >> The world is not only stranger than you think, is more strange than you can
> >> imagine. And sometimes it's nice.
>
> Well at leasts its the shell, my first thought
> was of carving the hard-cooked interior ;)
>
> > it's ovos in portuguese.  I wonder in finnish... :)
>
> not sure why you wonder that in particular but it's "munat".

there was a bit of Finnish jokes around in the last few threads...

what about 1 egg?  "muna"? :p

Post a reply to this message

> Christian Froeschlin <chr### [at] chrfrde> wrote:
> > nemesis wrote:

> > Well at leasts its the shell, my first thought
> > was of carving the hard-cooked interior ;)
> >
> > > it's ovos in portuguese.  I wonder in finnish... :)
> >
> > not sure why you wonder that in particular but it's "munat".

> there was a bit of Finnish jokes around in the last few threads...

> what about 1 egg?  "muna"? :p

  That would be correct.

--
                                                          - Warp