POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : bitwise operator on int ? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  bitwise operator on int ? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Le Forgeron
Subject: bitwise operator on int ?
Date: 14 Jul 2010 01:03:48
Message: <4c3d4534$1@news.povray.org>
Greetings,

All these years of pov... and it seems I only fail now to find a bitwise
operator for integer.

Is there such things already as a bitwise-AND, bitwise-OR, bitwise-XOR
in the SDL ?

I currently would need a XOR, any suggestion ?

Post a reply to this message

> Is there such things already as a bitwise-AND, bitwise-OR, bitwise-XOR
> in the SDL ?

  Since the SDL doesn't support integers (only floating point), bitwise
operators seem kind of pointless...

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message