POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Planetarium? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Planetarium? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: SharkD
Subject: POV-Ray Planetarium?
Date: 28 Jun 2010 18:44:31
Message: <4c2925cf$1@news.povray.org>
A DOS program for generating models of the solar system called POV-Ray
Planetarium is listed here:

http://objects.povworld.org/links10.html

However, the link is dead. Anyone have a copy laying around they could
send me? Is it a 16 bit application? (I'm running 64-bit Windows 7.)

--
http://isometricland.com

Post a reply to this message