POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SDL feature requests Server Time
25 Apr 2024 14:12:11 EDT (-0400)
  SDL feature requests (Message 1 to 10 of 31)
From: SharkD
Subject: SDL feature requests
Date: 4 Jun 2010 15:50:54
Message: <4c09591e$1@news.povray.org>
I created a page on the wiki to document our wish-list of further
enhancements to the POV SDL.

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Knowledgebase:Language_Feature_Requests

I added a few items I'd like to see.

--
http://isometricland.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: SDL feature requests
Date: 4 Jun 2010 16:09:06
Message: <4c095d62$1@news.povray.org>
On 04.06.10 21:50, SharkD wrote:
> I created a page on the wiki to document our wish-list of further
> enhancements to the POV SDL.
>
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Knowledgebase:Language_Feature_Requests
>
> I added a few items I'd like to see.

I don't think such a list belong into the wiki at all.

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

From: SharkD
Date: 4 Jun 2010 16:18:57
Message: <4c095fb1$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/4/2010 4:09 PM, Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> On 04.06.10 21:50, SharkD wrote:
>> I created a page on the wiki to document our wish-list of further
>> enhancements to the POV SDL.
>>
>> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Knowledgebase:Language_Feature_Requests
>>
>> I added a few items I'd like to see.
>
> I don't think such a list belong into the wiki at all.
>
> Thorsten

Why not? Is information on development not a good choice? Would you
prefer it tucked away somewhere where no-one can see it?

--
http://isometricland.com

Post a reply to this message

On 06/04/2010 05:09 PM, Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> On 04.06.10 21:50, SharkD wrote:
>> I created a page on the wiki to document our wish-list of further
>> enhancements to the POV SDL.
>>
>> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Knowledgebase:Language_Feature_Requests
>>
>> I added a few items I'd like to see.
>
> I don't think such a list belong into the wiki at all.

concur ... moved it into User:SharkD ... besides some of what you
requested is already implemented

Post a reply to this message

> On 6/4/2010 4:09 PM, Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
>> On 04.06.10 21:50, SharkD wrote:
>>> I created a page on the wiki to document our wish-list of further
>>> enhancements to the POV SDL.
>>>
>>> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Knowledgebase:Language_Feature_Requests
>>>
>>> I added a few items I'd like to see.
>>
>> I don't think such a list belong into the wiki at all.
>
> Why not? Is information on development not a good choice?

It is not information on development. It is a wish list of things someone or
some group of users feels might be useful in the future without actually
having used it. It is no information on development that either will or may
occur.

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message