POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for something lost on geocities closure? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for something lost on geocities closure? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Hugo Arnaut
Subject: Looking for something lost on geocities closure?
Date: 1 May 2010 10:09:20
Message: <op.vb05lzbwq4w9ih@whitebishop>
Maybe you already know about it, but one guy saved millions of geocities
pages and files and hosted them at http://www.reocities.com.

If you are looking for something that was hosted on geocites, you may try
to find it at reocities. Just change geocities to reocities in the
original web adress (for instance, you can find Chris Colefax include
files at http://www.reocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/ ).

Hugo.

Post a reply to this message