POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : TED Talk (Not sure if this has been posted here...) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:29:11 EDT (-0400)
  TED Talk (Not sure if this has been posted here...) (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Neeum Zawan
Subject: TED Talk (Not sure if this has been posted here...)
Date: 28 Mar 2010 01:51:43
Message: <4baeee6f$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

http://www.ted.com/talks/kevin_kelly_on_how_technology_evolves.html

Jump to 7:05.

--
"Hex Dump" - Where Witches put used Curses?

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: TED Talk (Not sure if this has been posted here...)
Date: 28 Mar 2010 10:09:59
Message: <4baf6337@news.povray.org>
Am 28.03.2010 07:51, schrieb Neeum Zawan:

> http://www.ted.com/talks/kevin_kelly_on_how_technology_evolves.html
>
> Jump to 7:05.

Seems to me it would have been more on-topic in povray.off-topic...

Post a reply to this message

From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 28 Mar 2010 16:09:46
Message: <4bafb78a$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/28/10 07:09, clipka wrote:
> Am 28.03.2010 07:51, schrieb Neeum Zawan:
>
>> http://www.ted.com/talks/kevin_kelly_on_how_technology_evolves.html
>>
>> Jump to 7:05.
>
> Seems to me it would have been more on-topic in povray.off-topic...

	I wasn't too sure. I generally feel anything about POV-Ray should be
put here. While technically this isn't /about/ POV-Ray, it was about a
well known image created by POV-Ray.

--
Conscious is when you are aware of something and conscience is when you
wish you weren't.

Post a reply to this message