POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How do you convert POV-Ray CSG shapes into other 3D formats? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  How do you convert POV-Ray CSG shapes into other 3D formats? (Message 21 to 24 of 24)
From: jhu
Subject: Re: How do you convert POV-Ray CSG shapes into other 3D formats?
Date: 22 Mar 2010 22:30:01
Message: <web.4ba8276769aaf4dcdc8430b0@news.povray.org>
You know, an object-to-mesh2 ability in the next version of Povray would be
nice. BTW, what's the walking triangle algorithm? I can't find a good
description of it.

Post a reply to this message

From: Le Forgeron
Date: 23 Mar 2010 06:05:08
Message: <4ba89254@news.povray.org>
jhu a écrit :
> You know, an object-to-mesh2 ability in the next version of Povray would be
> nice. BTW, what's the walking triangle algorithm? I can't find a good
> description of it.

Would you rather use an empty glass-bottle of beer or a old shoe to nail
a nail in a set of planks ?

what is the exact interest of transforming to mesh ?

Post a reply to this message