POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Columns capitels Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Columns capitels (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Zoly
Subject: Columns capitels
Date: 13 Jan 2010 14:55:00
Message: <web.4b4e25029138f08986fc9e780@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I am working on some models of gothic architecture. I am finding very difficult
to model the typical decorations of the columns. The gothic columns were
decorated with vegetal themes, mainly made of grapevine leaves.

Does anybody know of any library of that kind of decorations?

Thanks,
Zoly

Post a reply to this message