POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Competition for the end of 2009? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Competition for the end of 2009? (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Paul Bourke
Subject: Competition for the end of 2009?
Date: 9 Dec 2009 03:40:01
Message: <web.4b1f6212f5b76933565b1c6d0@news.povray.org>
It has been over a year since the last PovRay short code competition.
The last one was the animation variant, results found here
    http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/exhibition/scc5/final.html
Is there interest in another one?
Any funky new ideas for the competition?

Post a reply to this message

"Paul Bourke" <pau### [at] uwaeduau> wrote:
> Is there interest in another one?
> Any funky new ideas for the competition?

how about a Steampunk short code contest? ;)

Post a reply to this message

"Paul Bourke" <pau### [at] uwaeduau> wrote:
> It has been over a year since the last PovRay short code competition.
> The last one was the animation variant, results found here
>     http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/exhibition/scc5/final.html
> Is there interest in another one?
> Any funky new ideas for the competition?

I'm interested, if it's to be a still-shot this time around :)

Post a reply to this message