POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Geocities Objects Server Time
19 Apr 2024 00:25:17 EDT (-0400)
  Geocities Objects (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Chris B
Subject: Geocities Objects
Date: 1 Oct 2009 11:07:38
Message: <4ac4c5ba@news.povray.org>
Following on from the earlier two Geocities threads, I've updated the page
at http://povhouse.freewebsites.com/geocities/objects.html to show the
progress for the stuff I'm concentrating on.

I'm now exclusively looking at the first table at the top of that page,
which contains objects likely to be suitable for the Object Collection. This
is just 16 authors. I've so far got responses from 6 authors and I've
started adding models to the Object Collection where I've received
permission.

There are still 10 authors that I didn't get a response from. This could be
because the email addresses I've got for them are defunct. If you think you
might have more up to date contact details for these 10 people please let me
know.

Regards,
Chris B.

Post a reply to this message