POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : G. Obukhov's filters Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  G. Obukhov's filters (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Tim Riley
Subject: G. Obukhov's filters
Date: 27 May 2009 18:13:07
Message: <4a1dbaf3$1@news.povray.org>
Posted in p.b.u.

I think that this was the most recent version available. I had to remove some of my
past futzing, so the file dates are
unnaturally current.

Post a reply to this message

From: Leroy Whetstone
Subject: Re: G. Obukhov's filters
Date: 27 May 2009 23:30:16
Message: <4A1E055B.2030907@joplin.com>
Tim Riley wrote:
> Posted in p.b.u.
>
> I think that this was the most recent version available. I had to remove
> some of my past futzing, so the file dates are unnaturally current.

Thanks :) I'll take a look. Do you use them much?
I have a copy from Sunday, November 10, 2002 or so window says.

Have Fun!

Post a reply to this message

> Thanks :) I'll take a look. Do you use them much?
> I have a copy from Sunday, November 10, 2002 or so window says.

I'd have to dig up the original zip file to figure out which version I have (the date
in filters.inc is October 19
2002). I haven't used or looked at them for quite some time, but after playing with
them just now, I'm considering a use
for the Arcimboldo filter for a potential orchestra poster.

Post a reply to this message

> I'd have to dig up the original zip file to figure out which version I
> have (the date in filters.inc is October 19 2002). I haven't used or
> looked at them for quite some time, but after playing with them just
> now, I'm considering a use for the Arcimboldo filter for a potential
> orchestra poster.

I've loaded it! Haven't tested all the functions out, but the ones I did
are the same. One good point is this one there's a picture of Tahoe.

I also E-mail Gena Obukhov and the got an answer!! So we know that the
E-mail give in filter.inc is still good. :)

Post a reply to this message

>> I'd have to dig up the original zip file to figure out which version I
>> have (the date in filters.inc is October 19 2002). I haven't used or
>> looked at them for quite some time, but after playing with them just
>> now, I'm considering a use for the Arcimboldo filter for a potential
>> orchestra poster.
>
> I've loaded it! Haven't tested all the functions out, but the ones I did
> are the same. One good point is this one there's a picture of Tahoe.
>
> I also E-mail Gena Obukhov and the got an answer!! So we know that the
> E-mail give in filter.inc is still good. :)

It would be nice to get permission to upload it to the Object Collection.

-Mike