POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New luminous bloom version (5) available Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:13:15 EDT (-0400)
  New luminous bloom version (5) available (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: stbenge
Subject: New luminous bloom version (5) available
Date: 23 Apr 2009 15:44:21
Message: <49f0c515$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

For those who are interested, a new version of my luminous bloom code
(for adding glare to your images) is available at p.b.scene-files:

This version uses additive functions so that the effect only gets
brighter. If dark auras appear near shadowed areas, it is due to the
absence of glare and cannot be avoided in some cases. The saturation is
also improved over older versions to give your images a little boost in
vibrancy. I know how some scenes can be.

A special thanks to Christian Froeschlin for pointing me in the right
direction.

Happy rendering!

Sam

Post a reply to this message

> A special thanks to Christian Froeschlin for pointing me in the right
> direction.

You're welcome. I had trouble remembering - that was *2007*! ;)