POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Whats up with ^ and sqr()? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  Whats up with ^ and sqr()? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Subject: Whats up with ^ and sqr()?
Date: 8 Feb 2009 03:13:16
Message: <498e941c$1@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know what ^ and sqr() have turned into?
Please don't say I have to do this: (foo)*(foo), that would just be dumb,
and terribly annoying...

I love ^....why in the nine hells did they ditch it anyway?

thanks,
ian

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 03:13:15 -0500, "[GDS|Entropy]" <gds### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

>Does anyone know what ^ and sqr() have turned into?

pwr(x,y) and sqrt(A)
--

Regards
     Stephen