POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render farms? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:13:17 EDT (-0400)
  Render farms? (Message 1 to 10 of 28)
From: SharkD
Subject: Render farms?
Date: 19 Nov 2008 23:25:00
Message: <web.4924e695727328d8ae013790@news.povray.org>
Can anyone please provide some links to free or cheap render farms that support
POV-Ray? I remember there used to be some several years ago. I keep getting a
404 message when I try to access IMP.org.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

> Can anyone please provide some links to free or cheap render farms that support
> POV-Ray? I remember there used to be some several years ago.

http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/

Cheap, but not free.  (Not even *especially* cheap in the long term, but
for short term it's pretty good.)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message