POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : T-Shirt and clothes models required and PovEdge rendering Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  T-Shirt and clothes models required and PovEdge rendering (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Reuben Pearse
Subject: T-Shirt and clothes models required and PovEdge rendering
Date: 8 Jul 2008 17:00:43
Message: <4873d57b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I was wondering whether anyone had any clothes files I could use (i.e.
Poser clothes models). I specifically need a T-Shirt model, but other
types of clothes would be good (shirts, jackets, trousers). I am
currently involved in creating an online shop selling work and leisure
wear, and as part of the order process the customer can upload artwork
that will be embroidered onto the garment. The customer will need to
select where they wish their artwork to be positioned on the garment,
and so I need some graphics to represent the options of where the
artwork can be placed.

I came across PovEdge the other day, and I think that rendering a
T-Shirt model using PovEdge would create the kind of graphic I am
looking for.

Any comments or suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance

Reuben