POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Are keyrings still available? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Are keyrings still available? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Alessio Sangalli
Subject: Are keyrings still available?
Date: 6 Jul 2008 17:08:48
Message: <48713460@news.povray.org>
Hi, I've just bought a new car. I'd like to buy the POV-ray keyring, but
I see the webshop is kinda of shutdown.

Is it still possible to get the keyrings? I want to change the old
keyring with a K6 core in it...

thanks!
Alessio

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: Are keyrings still available?
Date: 7 Jul 2008 08:18:37
Message: <4872099d@news.povray.org>
Alessio Sangalli wrote:
> Hi, I've just bought a new car. I'd like to buy the POV-ray keyring, but
> I see the webshop is kinda of shutdown.
>
> Is it still possible to get the keyrings? I want to change the old
> keyring with a K6 core in it...

sorry, they sold out long ago.

-- Chris