POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : version 3.7 Goals? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  version 3.7 Goals? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Leroy Whetstone
Subject: version 3.7 Goals?
Date: 24 Jun 2008 23:26:18
Message: <4861D77E.1080909@joplin.com>
I like to know what are the what goals are for 3.7. I tired but could
find any information of just what the end result is going to be.

Post a reply to this message

From: SharkD
Subject: Re: version 3.7 Goals?
Date: 25 Jun 2008 05:05:01
Message: <web.48620a223370555d6cf41d8b0@news.povray.org>
Leroy Whetstone <lrw### [at] joplincom> wrote:
> I like to know what are the what goals are for 3.7. I tired but could
> find any information of just what the end result is going to be.

A link to an article describing the goals would be nice to add to the "What's
new" section of the Download page.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message