POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray.animations Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  povray.animations (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chris B
Subject: povray.animations
Date: 13 Jun 2008 11:10:58
Message: <48528e02$1@news.povray.org>
Just in case there's anyone here who doesn't monitor povray.animations
regularly, you may be interested to take a peek at yesterdays posting from

http://news.povray.org/povray.animations/thread/%3Cweb.4850f6487448824c68a85cf10%40news.povray.org%3E/

Regards,
Chris B.

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Millican
Subject: Re: povray.animations
Date: 13 Jun 2008 13:50:11
Message: <4852b353@news.povray.org>
I monitor it, but didn't see anything. ???
I'll use the link.