POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : $ in .7 MegaPov = what in 3.7 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  $ in .7 MegaPov = what in 3.7 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Dennis Miller
Subject: $ in .7 MegaPov = what in 3.7
Date: 9 Jun 2008 12:42:55
Message: <484d5d8f$1@news.povray.org>
I was looking through some old Megapov code and noticed the $ symbol appears
repeatedly. Is there a replacement symbol in 3.6/3.7 that I could substitute
globally for all the lines that begin with the $ sign or is there an
entirely new syntax?
Thanks much for the help.
Dennis

--

dhm### [at] comcastnet
http://www.dennismiller.neu.edu

Post a reply to this message

Dennis Miller <dhm### [at] comcastnet> wrote:
> I was looking through some old Megapov code and noticed the $ symbol appears
> repeatedly. Is there a replacement symbol in 3.6/3.7 that I could substitute
> globally for all the lines that begin with the $ sign

  Yes: #declare

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message