POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : lib.povray.org serving html as text Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:01:22 EDT (-0400)
  lib.povray.org serving html as text (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: INVALID ADDRESS
Subject: lib.povray.org serving html as text
Date: 18 Nov 2016 07:14:28
Message: <483256577.501163953.696857.gdsHYPHENentropyAThotmaolDOTcom@news.povray.org>
It seems lib.povray.org is serving HTML in such a way that it shows as
text, so the server is probably in need of some adjustment.

Not sure if this is the right NG for this but I didn't have a better idea.

Ian

Post a reply to this message

Ok it looks like the folder affected is Chris B, not sure if there are
more:
http://lib.povray.org/collection/curvedpaving/chrisb%2001.0/curvedpaving.html

And

http://lib.povray.org/collection/blockwall/chrisb%2001.0/blockwall.html

[GDS|Entropy] <gdsHYPHENentropyAThotmaolDOTcom> wrote:
> It seems lib.povray.org is serving HTML in such a way that it shows as
> text, so the server is probably in need of some adjustment.
>
> Not sure if this is the right NG for this but I didn't have a better idea.
>
> Ian

Post a reply to this message

Am 18.11.2016 um 13:14 schrieb [GDS|Entropy]:
> It seems lib.povray.org is serving HTML in such a way that it shows as
> text, so the server is probably in need of some adjustment.
>
> Not sure if this is the right NG for this but I didn't have a better idea.

This is a known effect, and is best discussed (and has already been
discussed earlier) in the `povray.object-collection` newsgroup.