POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Random Mazes Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:33:23 EDT (-0400)
  Random Mazes (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Bryan Valencia
Subject: Random Mazes
Date: 8 May 2008 00:16:08
Message: <48227e88$1@news.povray.org>
I have been learning C# and even though this is not POV related I thought I would
share it with the group.

Enjoy.

http://209software.com/downloads/publish.htm

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Random Mazes
Date: 8 May 2008 06:30:03
Message: <4822d62a@news.povray.org>
Bryan Valencia <no### [at] waycom> wrote:
> http://209software.com/downloads/publish.htm

  Instead of an executable, an algorithm would be more interesting.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: rafal
Date: 9 May 2008 19:15:48
Message: <4824db24@news.povray.org>
Bryan Valencia wrote:

> I have been learning C# and even though this is not POV related I thought
> I would share it with the group.
>
> Enjoy.
>
> http://209software.com/downloads/publish.htm

http://209software.com/downloads/setup.exe
CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers.

btw, .exe? Not everyone has windows you know. How about the source instead.

Post a reply to this message

> btw, .exe? Not everyone has windows you know. How about the source
> instead.

It's .NET anyway. How easy is it to compile stuff under Mono?

Post a reply to this message