POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC to be revived Server Time
1 May 2024 02:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC to be revived (Message 11 to 20 of 83)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Subject: Re: IRTC to be revived
Date: 4 Mar 2008 10:07:52
Message: <47cd65c8@news.povray.org>

>   I solemnly promise to submit an entry to the first round of the
> new IRTC. :)

   Me too!

   Thanks David, Randal and anyone involved!

--
Jaime

Post a reply to this message

From: Randal L  Schwartz
Date: 4 Mar 2008 10:22:53
Message: <86abletsxf.fsf@blue.stonehenge.com>

Christian> Ah, must be the same Randal Schwartz who said "I have my fingers
Christian> in far more pies than I can ever eat in a lifetime already." ;)

Indeed.

<mer### [at] stonehengecom> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>