POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Antialiasing problem Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:28:44 EDT (-0400)
  Antialiasing problem (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Queen soft
Subject: Antialiasing problem
Date: 9 Feb 2008 14:05:00
Message: <web.47adf9302db8cdbe24125c870@news.povray.org>
I have a problem obtaining nice sharp edges.
I have tried several antialiasing methods and huge resolution renderings
(something like 8000x6000). I still get jagged edges. Mostly when overlapping
shapes. If shape is directly over background, the edge is quite nice.
Please take a look at attached samples.
I have used INI settings:
Green spikes image: http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spiky2zo7.jpg
Antialias=On