POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mechsim for still images Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Mechsim for still images (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: borix
Subject: Mechsim for still images
Date: 4 Jan 2008 14:05:01
Message: <web.477e8259a691122b13b59ba90@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I want to use mechsim to place spheres in a still image. So far I'm able to
produce an animation that moves the spheres in the scene and generates a new
sphere in each frame (derived from tutorial03.pov). For my still image, I only
need the last frame of course.

How can I make mechsim iterate over a given number of "frames" (of which no
images should be generated to save time) and let megapov render the resulting
scene (ie, last frame only)?

Regards,
Boris

Post a reply to this message

> I want to use mechsim to place spheres in a still image. So far I'm able to
> produce an animation that moves the spheres in the scene and generates a new
> sphere in each frame (derived from tutorial03.pov). For my still image, I only
> need the last frame of course.
>
> How can I make mechsim iterate over a given number of "frames" (of which no
> images should be generated to save time) and let megapov render the resulting
> scene (ie, last frame only)?
>
> Regards,
> Boris

http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/216/