POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cool strobe light globe for VFX Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Cool strobe light globe for VFX (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Rune
Subject: Cool strobe light globe for VFX
Date: 13 Dec 2007 15:37:23
Message: <47619803$1@news.povray.org>
Make a person walk inside this globe and then insert and perfectly integrate
the result in any virtual environment, with any lighting, from any camera
angle...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=koksMb725OU

Rune
--
http://runevision.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Trevor G Quayle
Subject: Re: Cool strobe light globe for VFX
Date: 13 Dec 2007 16:05:00
Message: <web.47619dcaa1deff89c150d4c10@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <aut### [at] runevisioncom> wrote:
> Make a person walk inside this globe and then insert and perfectly integrate
> the result in any virtual environment, with any lighting, from any camera
> angle...
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=koksMb725OU
>
> Rune
> --
> http://runevision.com

Thanks Rune, I have enough to do without trying to build one of these in my
basement...

Post a reply to this message