POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Chief Architect povray usage Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:27:37 EDT (-0400)
  Chief Architect povray usage (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: nemesis
Subject: Chief Architect povray usage
Date: 25 Nov 2007 15:30:00
Message: <web.4749da59e80846a5794cbdf00@news.povray.org>
http://www.chiefarchitect.com/

Hi, guys.  It has come to my attention recently, while browsing a thread in a
brazilian 3D CG forum, that the software Chief Architect is using povray as a
builtin renderer.  Did you know that?  is that right?

Here's the forum thread, with pictures provided by the user bagatelo:
http://www.tresd1.com.br/viewtopic.php?t=28817&highlight=&sid=6c5b911f29f2bc8408480c467589c573
http://www.tresd1.com.br/userpix/normal_7017_1196012838.jpg
http://www.tresd1.com.br/userpix/normal_7017_1196013101.jpg

Post a reply to this message

> Hi, guys.  It has come to my attention recently, while browsing a thread in a
> brazilian 3D CG forum, that the software Chief Architect is using povray as a
> builtin renderer.  Did you know that?  is that right?

Yes.

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message